My Will & Intent
In our current world we have many laws and by-laws and legislation for what we can and can’t do. There are other older aspects of law that are still in force. All our old laws are stronger than our current laws (what comes first in law overrides what comes after). When We the People don’t like what the government is doing, we sign a petition. If there are enough signatures the politicians may listen if they think it will win them votes. But petitions are not legally binding. The following documents of ‘Will and Intent of the People’ are legally binding documents.
They must be done precisely to hold legal weight. This ‘Will and Intent of the People’ is about a moratorium on the roll out of the 5G network. If we get this right, it will mean that We the People can direct the government. If this works we will be able to use this where we need to. The government are only facilitators of the People’s Will. They are not our controllers. This is how government is meant to work. These are to be sent to the Minister for Communications and to your local Federal Minister. It would be great to see more than 100,000 of these sent to the Minister for Communications.
So please send one for every member of your family and make this go Viral.
How to Use Will and Intent of the People
How to Use
This pro-forma is for 5G
1. Fill in your details correctly. They must be correct or it will not be counted.
2. Fill in the details of the politician you are sending it to. In this case you need to send one to your local Federal Minister and one to the Minister for Communications.
Hon Paul Fletcher MP
Member for Bradfield, New South Wales, Minister for Communications, Cyber Safety and the Arts Suite 1, Level 2, 280 Pacific Highway Lindfield, NSW, 2070
3. Send them using registered mail, with a return receipt that comes back to you. If you can’t afford this then please send it normal mail or email.
4. Then please send an email stating that you have sent these 2 letters. Please include your name and postcode and electorate that you live in. Send the email to [email protected]
5. Page 2 and 5 are cover letters. You can use this one or you can write your own, but please keep it brief and concise, or don’t send a cover letter.
Media Release - Ontario Doctors Warn of Rising Health Care Costs after 5G Roll Out
- Dr. Devra Davis: Health Risks of 5G
- Dr. Martin Pall: 5G Great Risk
- Letters From Doctors & Scientists
- Dr Paul Ben-Ishai: Potential Risks to Human Health from Future Sub-MM Communication Systems
- Dr. Darius Leszczynski: urges that the Precautionary Principle be applied before the rollout of 5G.
- Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai: Health & Sub MM Waves
- Dr. Yael Stein: Human Sweat Gland Antennas
- Scientist 5G Appeal: More than 180 scientists and doctors recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of 5G